I cant open my iPhone

i cant open my iphone 5s the. battery was 85% but it still wont on i tried hard reset but it would just turn off again what else can i do thanks in advance

Hi Minion Lover,

What I would try :

- Without tools :

Make sure that it's turned off. While keeping the homebutton pressed, connect the iPhone to a computer. If iTunes recognizes it as a phone in recovery mode, try to restore it.

- With tools :

Open your iPhone (beware of the homebutton ribbon!) and disconnect the battery. Plug it back in and check if anythings changed. If not, you might need to change the battery.

Sadly, sudden failure of batteries are not uncommon with phones of this age.

My problem is just like that but a bit worse the voice over was on when it happened and i havnt restored any data

minion lover will be eternally grateful.