iPhone 6s plus vibration issue

I went from 6 to 6S plus and noticed that the vibration of the 6S plus (taptic engine, I guess) is crazily softer/quieter than the 6.

I keep my phones on vibrate 24/7 and can generally hear/feel the vibration when my phone is on a table or hard surface, but now its so quiet I've been missing notifications...

Is it just my phone or is this a thing?

Hi Alex,

If you feel the vibration of the 6S Plus is weaker than the 6, there may be an issue, since it's a 6S plus, you would still be in warranty, therefore your best choice would be to take it to Apple.

Or the vibration may feel different, because the Plus model, is obviously bigger than the 6/6s.

There is definitely a difference between the Taptic Engine and the regular vibrating motor in the 6/6 plus though.

Try someone else's 6s plus, see if it feels the same. :-)

alex saavedra will be eternally grateful.