Blue Screen of Death iPhone 5s

So I've been getting some BSOD on my iphone 5s and yes i know about the screw thing but I've never opened the phone.I used to be jailbroken on ios 8.3 and when this started happening i upgraded to ios 9.3.1 which didnt quite fix it and it would still happen from time to time (I figured that it would happen everytime I would have too many apps open and sometimes when i would have mobile data on too).I have restored multiple times since then.Here is the deal though, yesterday it wouldn't boot on the ios at all! All i would get is these blue screens.I managed to restore and update to ios 9.3.2 but each time i would manage to turn it on it would give me a blue screen and turn off or loop again.Now here is the crazy part...I tried putting it in the fridge for a couple of minutes and guess what...It worked ! I dont know how long it will be able to stay on but it works perfectly right now...So I am guessing the problem lies on the battery?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/572... - the link may give you some help!

Yes it does! Battery issues can cause the BSOD. I highly recommend changing out the battery and seeing if that solves your issue.

Thanks Matt ! I've ordered a new battery from ebay

Turns out that after changing the battery the problem is still there...

nickgarlis will be eternally grateful.