Can anyone identify this lens mount of a Sigma UC Zoom 70-210mm

Sigma UC Zoom 70-210mm 1:4-5.6

I hope all 3 pics have uploaded correctly &, if so can anyone identify this lens mount? as this lens doesn't fit any of my cameras.

@a9x explain something to me please. Why did you accept the answer that does not provide a solution? I do not see anywhere in that answer that it tells you what it is, only what it is not. So anybody that comes on this forum with the same question as you, may just get really confused. Since @flyingdutchman properly identified the mount and thus answered your question, should that then not be the accepted answer? Just wondering...

Well, you see oldturky, Markorki was good enough to answer me & he confirmed that it wasn't a Pentax mount. So, I found out it wasn't what I first thought it was.

If it confuses anyone else I am very sorry for that but, people are intelligent enough to work things out for themselves. Also Markorki was good enough to tell me to look at the text on the lens for a reference & that lets other people know what to do.

I hope that has answered your question for you oldturkey & please think before you criticize someone.

@a9x nobody is criticizing anyone. Both answers are good answers, one tells you what it is and the answer tells you what it is not. No issues with any of that. So please do not jump to any conclusions and become all defensive. I asked politely to determine your rational and that's the end of it.

Good to hear there's no issues Oldturkey. It wasn't necessary for you to have answered in the first place. Thank you, a9x.

Probably not Pentax (I'm a long-time pentaxist and I looked at my lenses).

You should look at the text on the lens. Generally, the reference of the lens indicates its type.

One of my lenses in not from Pentax, but it's marked "-Pk" at the end of its marking, which means "Pentax K mount ".

Thank you so much for your help.

Most Helpful Answer

It's a C/Y (Contax/Yashica) mount.

Thank you so much for your help.

BUDDY HULBERT will be eternally grateful.