Problem with charging port

I have a problem with charging my phone. Mobile is only charging when the cable end is at the right edge of charging port. I think this may be the cause of dust that gather in the port of loading, but I could be wrong. what do you think about that. What should I do?

clean out your charging port with a plastig tooth pick or something similar. Lint from you pockets get stuck in the charging port, and each time you charge you phone, it gets more and more packed and eventually hinders your charging connector to fit properly in the port.

Thanks a lot, but is it possible that I have something similar to plastic toothpick?

Karol Karal will be eternally grateful.