A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

How can I fix my power supply?

I was cleaning my playstation for the first time. While removing the power supply brick from the playstation, i wiggled the power cable way to hard and messed up with the power supply port and the pins. How can I fix it ?

Help needed - Extremely!

Please Help me out.

Beleive it or not this is a fairly common mistake people make when taking their console apart. Unfortunately there is no easy way to fix it. Assuming that the connectors are in tact it needs to be soldered back onto the motherboard.

Can I get it fixed if I solder it . If not Do i need to buy a new Power supply Brick? I just want to know if I can fix it or I just need to buy a new PS4 ?

I don't know how well you can solder so there's no way for me to answer your question. If you are a good solderer then yes, you can fix it yourself.

samipdhitaldhital will be eternally grateful.