Screen damage while changing the battery

Hi, LCD doesn't work correctly after replacing the battery.

When i was connecting the screen to the board something went wrong with the middle connector (out of 3). Probably i missed the correct place to put it and it began to burn. A little smoke appeared with the smell of burning plastic. Now i have white vertical lines and touch screen doesn't work in that area.

What can be the problem? Can i fix it by my own?

If you screen is damaged, you can buy a new one to replace it, if you want to recover the lost data from damaged iPhone, I recommend you to use the iPhone Data Recovery tool, which enables you to restore your lost and deleted data in three simple steps.

Relevant: How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Phone

You may have burned out the traces that lead to the connectors for the battery and/or screen (which is what that smoke was). You may want to try replacing the iPhone 6 Logic Board, then the iPhone 6 Display Assembly. The logic board replacement is a difficult process, and your ability to fix it depends on how comfortable you are with repair.

iPhone 6 Logic Board Image

Product

iPhone 6 Logic Board

$249.95

iPhone 6 Display Assembly Image

Product

iPhone 6 Display Assembly

$89.95

I need to replace them both? It's not a problem with the screen and there is no opportunity to fix it in another way?

But still i don't understand how it could happen, the phone was switched off :(

Start with the logic board. To answer your second question, that's the problem with battery powered devices: they're always receiving power. If you plug the wrong thing into the wrong port and that port happens to be hot, then you could end up with a "hot" situation.

Thank you! Next time i'll bring my phone to service :)

Ic will be eternally grateful.