Apple released the slimmed-down, buffed up iPad Air on November 1, 2013 in a choice of Space Gray or Silver. It packs the custom A7 processor and ships in 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB configurations.

How to bypass the iPad passcode

Hello everyone! My grandmother just got an iPad recently and managed to put a passcode on it and not remember what the passcode is. I have tried putting the iPad into recovery mode and restoring it. However, there is an error every time I try to do this. In addition, I have tried using icloud. To erase the iPad, you need wifi and she has disabled it by trying her passcode to the point where it says "connect to itunes" like it is permanently disabled. PLEASE HELP!!!!

do i need to have an internet connection while doing this action and connect to the PC?

Most Helpful Answer

While you try to restore the I-pad, Take it to DFU mode and try to restore it.

DFU Mode: Press the Power button and Home Button at the same time till screen goes off,

After 5 secs of doing that, leave the power button and just press the home button till

it goes to DFU mode. After that, try to restore the I-Pad

Hope it Works.

Follow what Patrick said, make sure the iPad is DFU mode otherwise it will not work. Make sure you are using an original apple charging cord, if it doesn't work the first time try another charging cord or computer, sometime your settings on the computer will prevent the new software from going into the iPad properly.

There is a "what" error when you try to restore?

Be specific enough please.

morganmachado1 will be eternally grateful.