GPS not connected after lock button replacement

So my iPhone 5S's lock button became sticky so I had to strip it down to fix it, all went fine and was successful.

However. In maps, when not connected to wifi, the radius is around 7 miles wide, and isn't even near where I am. I have downloaded a GPS status app and it makes it look as if the gps isn't even connected and that its using cell tower positioning or something. Is there something I have damaged or could have missed when putting back together?

Thank you for your time.

This was never solved and I ended up getting a new iPhone anyway.

Most Helpful Answer

You may want to check the upper antenna connection. In the photo, I have marked the location where it is connected under the board.

I removed the motherboard and reseated it (it was connected originally) but it hasn't made any difference

There is also a GPS filter that could have been knocked off, or blown on the back of the tab sticking up next to the antenna. Did you try a hard reset?

Lewis Watson will be eternally grateful.