iPhone 5s weird calling problem
link to youtube video of my phone:
Okay so, I bought this used iPhone 5s today and I found out it has a bizarre problem. It simply has trouble making and receiving calls. In the video you can see that it lags or something when I pressed dial, and once it starts dialing nothing happens (doesnt actually dial).
I should add:
- it receives calls but once the call is answered it will remain vibrating for an extra 10 seconds and nothing happens after.
- the mic and speaker work well as I've tested them on Skype.
- the phone reads the sim card as seen in the top right corner of screen.
- it sends and receives texts perfectly fine.
- 3g/4g works fine.
- I've tried a hard reset and also restored the phone.
- tried a different Sim card.
I'd appreciate if anyone can help!
Is this a good question?