A lawn mower made by the American Company Toro

How to replace cord

What size of wrench/socket is needed to remove cover?

Would you mind giving us the model number?

Well that depends on the size of engine u have . (I'm sorry if my answer sounds rude kk) Now, hopefully u have ur Sockets still in their boxes that they came in. If u do just use ur common sense and take one socket that u might think will fit. If it doesn't then try another one. And eventually u will find the right one that fits.

Would that be metric or standard sockets? Would a cresent wrench work? Why does the cover need to be removed? What are they trying to fix? Do they need a guide? Shouldn't you find out what model it is first as Toro has been making engines for over 100 years? Is this a gas or electric engine? Is she looking for a replacement electric cord or a replacement engine start cord for a gasoline operated machine? Should she go here and enter her model number to find the replacement part? https://www.torodealer.com/en-US/Pages/p...

" 'Course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

No your not wrong. All your questions are Valid ones

mojokatt57 will be eternally grateful.