An Android OS tablet that is capable of taking photos and videos, navigating the web, and downloading applications for users to enjoy while using the tablet. Model Number : T7X

Why won’t my device charge when I plug it into my computer?

I'm using the micro USB cord and the tablet refuses to charge and stays at zero percent.

Hello, Garven! Many other users have reported the same issue when attempting to charge the device using the micro-USB port. I recommend using the port for the provided AC Adapter. If you would like more information, please visit the Tagital T7X troubleshooting page.

Most Helpful Answer

A computer is really unable to provide the proper power in order to charge a phone let alone a tablet. The average tablet requires 2.1amps to charge it correctly. The average computer usb port can push out .5amps if usb 2.0 or 1amp if usb 3.0. I recommend charging the tablet with the provide usb cable adapter.

Garven Dabady will be eternally grateful.