The AM3 socket has 941 pin contacts

Monitor not displaying anything because of CPU

My monitor is not displaying anything on screen. There is no fault in monitor, the fault is in the CPU processor, as I already checked my processor on other motherboard, my question is can i repair my processor. There is no damage as I can see on processor. It is clean.

AMD FX-8150.

How do you know it isn't the GPU or video card? What's it in? What does it do? If the CPU works in another machine, it's obviously not the CPU giving the problem, is it? What does an external monitor show?

If your processor has no damage ,

if the possible solution is clean your RAM before connect on-board or replace

mohityenugwar there is nothing you can do. If your processor has failed the only way to get things working, is by replacing the processor.

There is no realistic way to repair a processor itself. The only viable solution is to replace it. You should be able to find used Phenom x2/3/4s fairly cheap online.

Also, most AMD FX series processors do not include integrated video capabilities. These CPUs were designed for gaming systems with dedicated graphics cards. There is a possibility there is, in fact, nothing wrong with the processor.

U can change d processor can't b repair

It could also be the motherboard. Try the CPU on a different motherboard and see whether you get anything. Vice versa, you could also try a different CPU on the same motherboard. My guess is that most of the time, it's the motherboard.

You cannot repair your processor. Get new one.

xtremegaminerd

Change your processor better... not repairable..

hbsoftech

get new one

https://techtheway.com

mohityenugwar will be eternally grateful.