My iPhone 6 has lines and black spots all over the screen

So I dropped my phone this morning and the screen slightly popped off so I pushed it back in and there are lines that around colorful and are horizontal and vertical are all over my phone. And when a press on it the lines change and there is a huge black spot too. Do I just get the screen fixed? Is there also something wrong with the motherboard too? please help me out

These are pictures of how my phone looks too

Is the phone functional in all other ways camera, app functions, music play . Test it for function . Does it seem to be running warm or hot or differently in any way . if all seems fine except the screen odds are that you can replace the LCD and your phone will be fine . There is also the off chance that the cable has been partially dislodged and reconnecting will fix the problem but most likely the LCD is damaged . Hope this helps

After seeing the photos you posted it looks like testing functionally is not an option. but I would still replace the entire display . If it doesn't work you can always resell the display on ebay

Thank you so much for helping me out! This has happened to me before too but the screen wasn't so bad. I really appreciate it!

I have the same thing with my iPhone 6s it has the lines and yellow and black dots but the black is covering the yellow dot. I don't know what to do about fixing it. My iPhone is not ready yet for a up grade for a new phone. It is hard to read my text massages. I don't want my iPhone 6s to dietary all. What should I do about my iPhone 6s? I am haveing trubal seeding the pitcher of my iPhone 6s what it looks like know.

Probably the front panel needs replacement. You have guide here on IFIXIT, good luck!

Thank you for helping me out :)

I think am gating a Prepay phone. Unttill my iPhonere 6 is ready for a upgrade to get a new Smaert Phone or something els I don't know yet.

Amrin will be eternally grateful.