Hello what hardware to check in order when network issues with iPhone

I got an iPhone 5s, and network works randomly since I got it, goes from working to no service, or sometimes searching for hours, while being at the same location where there is a good network, as usual I have done reset network, reset all settings, restore it, press on/off + home button but the issue keep persistent. so I don't think it's an issue with the iOS, so what should I check in order in the hardware to make sure everything is working fine! I mean it could be a cable displaced, some oxidation, too much dust in the iPhone, problem with SIM card tray who knows?

So is there a specialist that can give me the right direction to operate to check the hardware with a step by step instructions?

I got to add it was a second hand phone, and the previous owner didn't seem to be really looking after it, as I had some issues with the headphones, sim reader and charger plug, I just had to clean them with alcohol 70% to solve the problems, cos it had a lot of dirt in them ( apart the sim reader).

Hi

Can you try to clean the phone in isopropyl alcohol, just take all the metal protections disconnect everything and bath it for some time, use brush to brush off all the dirt and let it dry over night. Then try again if the issue persist then you have to look for hardware problem.

Hope this help

Done, but nothing changed, it's apparently due to unsoldered baseband chip on the logic board, leading to network issue!

I wonder if it's BGA soldered like the Touch IC chip. Probably is.

What is BGA soldering? Is it a kind of glue?

apparently these guys will be able to repair it, they do micro soldering

https://www.wirescomputing.com/send-in-r...

tregouetsylvain will be eternally grateful.