Two components on logic board are damaged I wonder what they are?

Hi there

I have iPhone 5 that have 2 components damaged and I wonder what they are and what they do. I look at the schematic diagrams and found out that the left one is L10 and next to him is L50 but I have no idea what they are. Is there anybody that can help me? Thanks

I liquid clean the logic board and I will leave it to dry by tomorrow and try again. The original fault was that the battery doesn't hold charge.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

@imimimobile I am a bit confused by your question. You said you have the schematic but do not know what parts they are. From the schematic you can see that both are VLS252010MNT 1.5UH-20%-1.95A-0.111OHM inductors coming from the power management IC

Thank you very much. I am not too good reading the schematic diagrams yet. I am in process of learning that's why I was little bit confuse what they are. So I need to replace them in order the phone to hold battery.

Mimi will be eternally grateful.