Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Why is my screen purple?

My phone screen crack. Now the whole screen purple. Can you fix it?

Has your phone droped, has it been spild with liquid? If soft reset (power off and on) doesn't help take it to the waranty. It's expensive phone.

You'll need to replace the screen, here's how: Samsung Galaxy S6 Display Assembly Replacement

Replacing the phone will most likely cost more than using insurance and/or the warrenty. Also I talked to an employee when my phone cracked and they said that replacing the phone was extreamly risky especailly for the newer phones like the S6 and up

My phone got wet. I caught the problem before the entire screen cleared purple and then put it in rice. The rice soaked the purple away along with any liquid trapped in the phone.

Do you turn the phone off?

is this helpfull

how long did you leave it for?

yemimah yisreal will be eternally grateful.