How to restore lost data from iPhone after iOS 9.3 update

I lost my data including contacts and calendars from my iPhone 6 plus after updating to iOS 9.3, I have an iTunes backup, but I can't not find the lost data I wanted from iTunes back, whether I can get back my lost data from my iPhone? Anyone who can help, please?

Don't be panic. iPhone Data Recovery software is recommended to solve the problem. It can help you restore pictures, music, contacts, messages, notes, etc. from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s after updating to iOS 9/9.2/9.2.1/9.3 and later system. There are 3 methods to retrieve lost data on iPhone as follows. With the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can do it easily.

Read the details from: Recover lost data from iPhone after iOS 9.3 update

Even if you have made full preparation for the upcoming iOS 9.3 update, you still may lose some important iOS data like contacts, messages, photos, and other contents after iOS 9.3 update. But you can also restore lost data from iPhone iPad after iOS 9.3 Update with iOS Data Recovery.

Hi! In this case, you have three methods I googled to recover your iPhone data after iOS 9.3 update.

1. Use iCloud backup to restore lost data

2. Restore everything from iTunes backup

3. Recover Lost iPhone Data with freeware iPhoneRecovery

More details: How to Recover iPhone Contacts and Data after iOS 9.3 Update

Hope it will help you a lot!

As always, there is the alternative of using third-party software to solve those problems and one such program called iPhone iPad Data Recovery is highly recommended. It is a data recovery software which can recover contacts, photos, text messages and more than 16 types of files from your iPhone or iPad.

Read more: Restore iPhone iPad after iOS 9.3 Updated

Hope this can help you, best regard!

Just like others said here, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to try your luck. Why I say try your luck because if the space saved your lost contacts and calendars is overwritten by new data, you will never get back them. You can learn how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone directly here.

Usually they are iCloud synced so sign back in iCloud should bring them back.

If not, erase the device and restore from iTunes or iCloud backup, if you have any. Also you can use some backup extractor to load data from local backups. (NOT RECOMMENDING ANY SPECIFIC BRANDS)

If they still don't come back, the data is lost.

You are right!

We can recover the deleted contacts directly on the iPhone.

And we can restore deleted contacts from backup.

Visit this link to learn more.

Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

Jesus christ. All these answers recommending third party software which will all most likely require you to pay after scanning when you want to recover the data.

Actually, the update is one of the usual reasons which may cause data deletion of phone. however. Don't worry too much about it, there are some ways could help you. so had you recovered your deleted text messages now? try to use some data recovery program to assist you to cover your deleted message without backup.

Based on my experience and your information, I would like suggest you to use iPhone Data Recovery from FORecovery to assist you to recover your deleted data from iPhone 6, including contacts, calendars, pictures, videos, documents, etc, which is very useful and practical.

Read the following article about how to use this kind of toolkit for more details if you need.

In addition,what I want to tell you is that it may be a little difficult for you to recover your deleted data if you had used your phone a lot after losing your files because your deleted messages may be overwritten. but I still suggest you to use this toolkit to scan your phone to ensure whether your deleted data exists or not?

Hoping it will work for you and you could get back lost data from iPhone 6Plus after iOS 9.3 update successfully.Good luck to you!!!

Do you want to kown how to recover notes from iPhone and recover sms deleted from iphone? You must try Doctor Telephone, search Doctor Telephone in google to find the best soluiton.

I payed Wondershare programme called Dr. Phone and it solves problems like this, try it!

Hope it will help you a lot!

As we all know,every iOS upgrade may cause erase all data of iPhone,iPad.However,we should backup iPhone data to computer before the iOS 9,iOS 10 update.Once lost photos, videos, sms,contacts due to iOS 9 update failure,the iOS Data Recovery also can help you restore lost data from iPhone after iOS 9.3.5 update.

Read more: how to restore lost SMS from iPhone after iOS 9.3.5 update

For iOS 10 Devices: Recover Lost iPhone Data after Upgrading to iOS 10

During updating to iOS 10 or downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9,some user may found their devices may stuck in recovery mode.Don't worry,you can get iPhone out of recovery mode after/during iOS 10 upgrading.

Learn this use guide to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode After iOS 10 Update

http://www.android-iphone-recovery.com/g...

iPhone Data Recovery is designed to recover data from iDevices. And it works well with iPhone 6,iPhone 6s,iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 . It can recover Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes directly from iPhone .

I have reviewed and tested several brands of iPhone data recovery program, in my opinion, they use almost same technology, but the price is different. I recommend you iOS Data Tuner, adware free, no virus, small size, just US19.95, you will enjoy unlimited license service, lifetime service and free to upgrade.

You can refer to https://www.cocosenor.com/articles/iphon..., good luck

Recommend you the FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery which can recover data from iTunes or iCloud selectively, and recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod. What you need are contacts and calendars, right? This program can not only recover deleted contacts and calendars], but also songs, messages, WhatsApp messages etc from your devices. It's nice to use.

There are always solutions there that can help your get your iPhone contacts back. Here are the overall solutions to recover deleted or lost contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4. Access the guide and follow it here.

Score -1

If you’ve lost some important data due to the system upgrade, don't worry. You just need a professional iPhone Data Recovery.

It can help you scan your iPhone device for any lost data, including contacts and calendars.

Score -1

Have this ever happened to you? Some no-used files sitting in your iOS device (iPhone SE/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ Air 2/ mini 4) like forever, and all of the sudden, after pressing the "Delete" button, those files are urgently needed for tomorrow's meeting!! Clock is ticking, and you really don't want to impress your boss as a bad file organizer. Well, this is just one of the worse scenarios you'll encounter when phone data being lost. Data loss can strike you at any time in every possible way. The good thing is, iPhone Data Recovery is coming to your rescue, saving your deleted contacts, SMS, photos, videos, extract whatsapp messages from itunes backup and much more.

The iPhone Data Recovery software allows you to retrieve all lost data from your iOS device. It works in two different modes:" Recover from iOS Devices Directly" and "Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files". Using this software to restore your lost data is almost as easy as getting your hair done — just sit still and watch the magic hands.

See also how to delete everything from iphone with it's easy step by step tutorials you will be able to delete all your stuff that you don't want in your device. This Data Eraser is toll that will swipe it out. Including erase messages from iphone, contact, photo and videos and so on.

Score -1

Todd June will be eternally grateful.