Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How to restore lost data from iPhone after iOS 9.3 update

I lost my data including contacts and calendars from my iPhone 6 plus after updating to iOS 9.3, I have an iTunes backup, but I can't not find the lost data I wanted from iTunes back, whether I can get back my lost data from my iPhone? Anyone who can help, please?

The new iOS 10 Beta comes with a lot of cool new features. This is the main reason many people want to get the chance to try out the new iOS update.

Here i found a usefull article on Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad After iOS 10 Update

http://itechup.com/2016/10/recover-lost-...

"When you search from Google, you'll get an idea that you can still recover from iCloud backup. Actually, iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone data when the iPhone is plugged in to a power source or connected to wifi.

I hope that this tutorial will be helpful to you: https://www.phonerecoverytool.com/recove...

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Usually they are iCloud synced so sign back in iCloud should bring them back.

If not, erase the device and restore from iTunes or iCloud backup, if you have any. Also you can use some backup extractor to load data from local backups. (NOT RECOMMENDING ANY SPECIFIC BRANDS)

If they still don't come back, the data is lost.

You are right!

We can recover the deleted contacts directly on the iPhone.

And we can restore deleted contacts from backup.

Visit this link to learn more.

Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

Jesus christ. All these answers recommending third party software which will all most likely require you to pay after scanning when you want to recover the data.

Actually, the update is one of the usual reasons which may cause data deletion of phone. however. Don't worry too much about it, there are some ways could help you. so had you recovered your deleted text messages now? try to use some data recovery program to assist you to cover your deleted message without backup.

Based on my experience and your information, I would like suggest you to use iPhone Data Recovery from FORecovery to assist you to recover your deleted data from iPhone 6, including contacts, calendars, pictures, videos, documents, etc, which is very useful and practical.

Read the following article about how to use this kind of toolkit for more details if you need.

In addition,what I want to tell you is that it may be a little difficult for you to recover your deleted data if you had used your phone a lot after losing your files because your deleted messages may be overwritten. but I still suggest you to use this toolkit to scan your phone to ensure whether your deleted data exists or not?

Hoping it will work for you and you could get back lost data from iPhone 6Plus after iOS 9.3 update successfully.Good luck to you!!!

I payed Wondershare programme called Dr. Phone and it solves problems like this, try it!

Hi! In this case, you have three methods I googled to recover your iPhone data after iOS 9.3 update.

1. Use iCloud backup to restore lost data

2. Restore everything from iTunes backup

3. Recover Lost iPhone Data with freeware iPhoneRecovery

More details: How to Recover iPhone Contacts and Data after iOS 9.3 Update

Hope it will help you a lot!

If you’ve lost some important data due to the system upgrade, don't worry. You just need a professional iPhone Data Recovery.

It can help you scan your iPhone device for any lost data, including contacts and calendars.

If you don't have iCloud or iTunes backup to restore, you'd better try some iPhone data recovery tool like Cisdem iPhone Recovery to recover lost data from iPhone.

There are different ways to restore deleted data from iOS devices. For iPhone you can check recently deleted folder and can undelete the recently trashed folder but if more then 30 days have passed then you should try iTunes or iClouds backup. However, as you are saying both iTunes and iClouds are not helping to recover data then you should have to take service of third party. In brief, you should just install a free iOS backup software and should restore data in one click. iSkysoft Toolbox iOS software would be a great choice and it is also free and quick.

To recover the disappeared data on iPhone, you can choose MobiKin Doctor for iOS to help you. This is a professional tool to help you restore deleted, lost or formatted data from iDevice. It allows you to retrieve the disappeared data on iPhone within several simple clicks, which can save you time and simplify the process. With it, you can:

- Getting data back in three different modes: recover data from iDevice directly or restore data from iTunes and iCloud backup easily.

- The types that you can retrieve from iPhone are more than 10, including photos, SMS, contacts, call history, safari, notes and so on.

There are always solutions there that can help your get your iPhone contacts back. Here are the overall solutions to recover deleted or lost contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4. Access the guide and follow it here.

Score -1

Have this ever happened to you? Some no-used files sitting in your iOS device (iPhone SE/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ Air 2/ mini 4) like forever, and all of the sudden, after pressing the "Delete" button, those files are urgently needed for tomorrow's meeting!! Clock is ticking, and you really don't want to impress your boss as a bad file organizer. Well, this is just one of the worse scenarios you'll encounter when phone data being lost. Data loss can strike you at any time in every possible way. The good thing is, iPhone Data Recovery is coming to your rescue, saving your deleted contacts, SMS, photos, videos, extract whatsapp messages from itunes backup and much more.

The iPhone Data Recovery software allows you to retrieve all lost data from your iOS device. It works in two different modes:" Recover from iOS Devices Directly" and "Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files". Using this software to restore your lost data is almost as easy as getting your hair done — just sit still and watch the magic hands.

See also how to delete everything from iphone with it's easy step by step tutorials you will be able to delete all your stuff that you don't want in your device. This Data Eraser is toll that will swipe it out. Including erase messages from iphone, contact, photo and videos and so on.

Score -1

Todd June will be eternally grateful.