A large smartphone by LG, released in fall 2014. The LG boasts a Quad HD IPS display and a 13-megapixel camera.

Why is my WiFi not turning on

My WiFi just says turning on whenever it try to turn it on. Factory reset didn't do anything

I have tha same issue... I found this guide online: https://forum.xda-developers.com/general...

Most Helpful Answer

I have the same problem with my LG G3. I think it has to do with a failed battery. I ordered a replacement online but does not seem to be a new, genuine product so not a full fix. I find that the WiFi comes on, if I switch on the phone without a SIM card suggesting that both batteries are just not delivering enough juice to run both antennae.

that sounds legit, it could also be a digital thing, even though, i tried Marshmallow, they say it's android 5.0, but that's hard to believe

you phone maybe need to repair,please tell me call: +86 13921432005

Im from the philippines, is there anyway can my lg g3 be fix? my wifi is not functioning well it is not connecting even it says connecting to wifi, sometimes it connects to the wifi but it will drop after a few seconds.

jasonfares will be eternally grateful.