A washer series by Maytag with a low rate of customer satisfaction and a high rate of failure.

Why doesnt the spin cycle drain out the water completely

after the wash cycle is about to end and starts drain and spin the clothes are still wet

but if the setting is changed to drain and spin only it wrings out the garments very well

why is this happening???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mine is doing the same thing!!! Grrrr

I'd guess it would be your drain pump. Sometimes, small objects or articles of clothing can get caught in the drain pump. To determine if anything is blocking the drain pump, remove the drain pump and check the pump for obstructions. If the drain pump is clear of obstructions, but is still noisy during the drain cycle, replace the drain pump.

While you're in there you should also check/clear the drain hose.

My washer stops and gives me the message 'LD' . The load is light, and was on a slow wash and was not out of balance.

It has a humming noise. The noise goes away when I pause the machine.

I am unable to reset the machine, even if unplugged. Right now I have the machine unplugged, because it will not shut off. Also, when I plug it back in, it acts stuck and is still humming. My machine is past warrant, it is less than 2 years old. Thanks!

Cause 1

Drain Pump

Sometimes, small objects or articles of clothing can get caught in the drain pump. To determine if anything is blocking the drain pump, remove the drain pump and check the pump for obstructions. If the drain pump is clear of obstructions, but is still noisy during the drain cycle, replace the drain pump.

Cause 2

Clogged Pump or Hose

Sometimes, socks and other small articles of clothing can get into the drain system and clog the pump hose or the pump itself. Remove the hoses from the pump and check for any obstructions.

hi C. Torres did you fix the washing machine.. I have the same problem of you.. happening yesterday I am so sad..

please tell me want to do..??

thank you

myriane

mehtap will be eternally grateful.