The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

all three mics not working plus headphone mic too

I have two iphone 5c that when you make a call no one can hear you. I tried on and off speaker phone and with a working headset and nothing. None of the three mics works and an external mic on the headset also fails. I have done a dfu restore also.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thx for the answers so far, however I have already tried resetting the phone and resetting in dfu mode. I have also replaced the lighting dock too. Any other ideas as to what could be causing this problem?

Replace the lightning dock

Labor

iPhone 5c Lightning Connector Assembly Replacement

Parts

iPhone 5c Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack

iPhone 5c Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image

I have also tried this twice on both of the phones. Thank you anyways though. Another note on one of the phones is that the customer who traded it in said he had to squeeze it to get the mic to work. Also both phones have had the front panels replaced.

Hmm. Had something similar to this happen. Customer came back, after a repair. Siri couldn't hear him. Still don't know why. He said he reset and updated his settings

Kevin Sigler will be eternally grateful.