Help, is it possible to play my iPhone games on the computer?

Nowadays I know there are many solutions for Android games players to play games on a bigger screen by using AirMore, Teamviewer etc. Does anyone know easy tools to play my iPhone games on PC? AirPlay is much complicated for me. I am an iPhone newbie, pls do advise some easier ones.

Hi, Buddhika Mahesh . Although AirMore is a management app, it is indeed able to mirror your Android screnn to PC through its function "Reflector". But I want an app helping me mirror my iPhone screen to PC. Any other solutions.

Wouldn't mind knowing if there are any pc options out there

Most Helpful Answer

Lily Heye,

Airplay is limited to apple devices such as mac, apple Tv, iPhone so you won’t be able to use your PC for screen project or screen mirror

Team viewer and Air more are management apps and they doesn’t have enough capabilities to handle high frame rate data stream and game will be play like picture presentation

Suggesting you to play the same game on mac

Lily Heye will be eternally grateful.