Why is my iPhone earpiece heating up?

Hi, guys. Well I had cracked my screen a few weeks back and I managed to get a screen replacement a few days ago. However I've noticed the left side of the front camera (I'm guessing is the earpiece) heats up SUBTLY but it's not normal heat, it's excessive.

This didn't happen on my old screen, I think, so am wondering what on earth is going on.

You may have created a short were something is touching the case that should not be. When you assembled the phone did any of the plug covers lose the protective backs? Did you have any tiny pads left over they need to be there to keep from having contact shorts.

Shinigami Soul will be eternally grateful.