SOLVED: After change LCD, rear camera and flash stop working

after turning on the phone, the rear camera showed a black screen and had white lines on the bottom of the app(white and purple blemishes), but the flash worked.

After a second reboot of the iPhone and some other attempts, also flash has stopped working and the background of the camera app was completely black.

I read I need to replace the camera but then I want to know if the flash will work normally or need to do some other repair after that.

Thank you

I have changed Rear Camera and both Camera and Flash are working!

the flash is attached to the camera they come together

I read that in the iphone 5s the Flash is not connected to the Camera module but to a flex cable together with Power, Volume, and Mute Buttons

iPhone 5s Audio Control and Power Button Cable

iPhone 5s Rear Camera

fabio1843 will be eternally grateful.