Screen colors change during use

Hello all...

A recap: I dropped my phone and it hit the floor. The screen didn't crack and all works well..... Except for the different color "cloud" that appears. I am guessing its color is dependent on the color the screen is trying to create.

The cloud starts out small and as I use the phone it becomes larger. I'll put the phone down for a while and the next time I pick it up the cloud is gone. Then as I start to use it, it returns.

I opened it up, everything is well seated and connected. I don't know if this is a screen problem or something else. I know it's not BSOD.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

So1oM

do not change the mother board change the screen

Thank you. Just wanted to double check!

change the screen you can't do any thing so change it

So it's not the motherboard or anything else that could cause this? Because it's not constant, I just wanted to be sure it wasn't something else. Thank you.

your welcome

So1oM will be eternally grateful.