Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Why is my sound not working?

WHY my iPhone 4 is cracked and I tried cleaning out the USB I didn't see any dirt and tried cleaning out the earphone and I'm just true of using earphones what do I need to do

where is the iphone cracked ?do the earphones work ok? Is it only the external speakers that dont work? Does the phone ring when calls come in ?

you havent accidently shut of the sound with the switch above the volume control?

Regardless of how this happened. You need a new speaker box. Here's one. They're relatively simple to install

iPhone 4 Speaker Enclosure Replacement

iPhone 4 and 4S Speaker Enclosure

iPhone 4 and 4S Speaker Enclosure Image

Hi there,

You may need to replace your charging port or speaker. They are connected together and are both simple to repair. heres a guide below from fixit on how to do it.

Link text

renee white will be eternally grateful.