bottom row of letters will not work

Are there any solutions to this problem?

zxcvbnm will not work

I tried the hard reboot first thing, didn't work. Thanks to your answer I've found that I have a 5s Phone. My serial # is A1533

Have you had any work done on the phone recently? Any recent drops or water damage?

The most common cause of this would be a bad digitizer. Its a very simple repair if you feel froggy enough to do it, iFixit even sells a great kit to do the repair with. If its not the digitizer, then you would be looking at a more complicated repair of some board level components. I highly doubt this is the case unless the phone has water damage.

If it were me, I'd replace the LCD and see if that fixes the problem as its the cheapest thing to replace. If that doesn't fix it, I would take it to a reputable repair shop and have them diagnose the issue.

Good luck!

No water damage, haven't dropped it either.

I would try replacing the LCD and see if that fixes it. The iPhone 5 is 4 years old, so its possible that things wore out over time. Otherwise you could always take it to a local repair shop to diagnose. It would take me about 5 minutes to tell you exactly what was wrong if I had the phone in hand.

One possible solution is a hard reset. This can be performed by holding the power and home button simultaneously until the phone turns off and the Apple logo appears. If that does not resolve the issue then the next step would be trying a new LCD/Digitizer.

iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Elston Rickey will be eternally grateful.