The second generation of the iPad with Wi-Fi, GSM and CDMA models. Some models were refreshed before the iPad 3. Repair is difficult and requires heat and prying. Released on March 11th, 2011. Model numbers: A1395, A1396, and A1397.

My ipad is disabled how can I enable it without a computer

How do i enable my disabled apple ipad2 without computer or itunes

What does the screen say?

Disabled try in20 min

I have the exact same problem

Ipad disabled connect to Itunes

iPad disabled connected to iTunes

There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.

The following instructions are from Apple's Support Website

If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.

1. From another device, go to icloud.com/find.

2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.

3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

4. Select the device you want to erase.

5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

6. Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.

If your device isn't connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can't erase it with Find My iPhone.

I locked myself out of ipad2 did not sync nor did get to set up id quite yet

what if i did not sigh up to i cloud on this ipad

If you no have computer, and the iPad was locked, you can use Find My iPhone in another iPhone, but it's better to backup your iPhone first of all, and you from Find My iPhone, you can erase your iPad, so that you can unlock iPad without restore . Then restore from backup.

will this erase the iPads data?

Yes it will.

How do u unlock your iPad if u don't even no ur Apple I'd

there is no way to achieve that currently... but u contact Apple with a strong prove of ownership

i need help lol 123 come on and help

there is no way to do that as stated by @dylanfaraone above.... you may follow his instruction.

or find PC with itunes

If your ipad2 is running ios 8 to ios 10.1, maybe you can try to unlock it using Siri. If it doesn’t work, I would like to recommend you a third-pary software called joyoshare ipasscode unlocker to unlock idevice.

The detailed instructions can refer to how to unlock ipad passcode without computer.

How can I fix it? You'll get effective solutions to unlock your disabled apple id at this article. https://www.howtoisolve.com/apple-id-is-...

yo my Ipad is disabled i trying to fix a Ipad on The PS4 without computer how to do that my Ipad is connect to The PS4

How am I going to use Siri when my tablet is locked up and will not even get online? Much less even let me use Sir I?

On this occasion, Siri may cannot help you bypass the password. Unable to get online means that you cannot access App Store, so the method I posted above doesn't apply to you.

my IPAD is not connected to internet how can i erase it using FIND Myphone

You simply can’t un disable an Apple device without a pc with iTunes installed

iPad was disabled after several times of entering wrong screen passcode, you should try after a few minutes, and we can’t use the iPad as usual. Without computer, you can sign in Find My iPhone on another iDevice, and erase disabled iPad byclicking on Erase feather, but this method should the Find My iPhone feather was enabled on disabled iPad, disabled iPad will be unlocked then.

Without computer, without Apple ID to log in Find My iPhone, turn to Eelphone iPhone Unlock to fix disabled iPad without password, but all data on iPad will be erased then.

So can you help me out by sending me some information thanks

Impossible… no Mario brother

can do it, I find the need for a finder app from apple desktop to restore into new a disabled iPad, phone….

Hi

my ipad air2 is not going into recovery mode.. every time it startup.. disable screen appers again…

please suggest

did not help me wyd ya

wednesday will be eternally grateful.