Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

My little son introduced a credit card in the disk slot.

Is not possible to get the credit card out, just shaking the device or introducing a disc. Any suggestions please?

My son inserted his insurance card into the Blu-ray drive of my Xbox one. I was able to get it out by inserting a small flexible zip tie. I held the zip tie as my Xbox drive sucked it in. As it got stuck, it wedged itself under the card and I pressed the eject button. As I pulled out the zip tie, the card came out too. Never lose grip of the zip tie. I hope this helps someone else. The manual eject did not work for a plastic card.

Remove the optical drive, open it and take the card out. Here's how to remove the drive: Xbox One Optical Drive Replacement

My son inserted several playing cards in there. I used the blade of a snap-off box cutter, put a small piece of doublesided tape on one end. First i used the non taped end to left the lip and with a flashlight looked to locate the cards. Then i slid the taped end in, with the tape up, inserting the blade low to go underneath the cards and push up to stick a card, press the blade down and slowly pull out. The lip will try to resist at first so proceed patiently

There be a typo

Have a look on the front panel of the optical drive and see if you can spot a tiny hole.....this for such incidences....find a toothpick or strong needle..and try to push slowly into the machine via this hole...it should release the front panel enough to attempt extraction...but if it sticks then you might have to think about removing body shell.

I don't know how far your kid jammed that card in the disc drive, but I'd try to poke it loose in there with something like a butter knife.

Always consider sending it for a repair if you still have some warranty left, though.

Score -1

Warranty will not cover something like this as it isn't a defect. Poking around with a knife will probably destroy the drive.

Ana will be eternally grateful.