Why does the sound transmitted to earphones sounds terrible?

Hi, I was playing music with my iPhone to an auxiliar, when suddenly it started to sound like a radio interference, then I connected my EarPods and it sounds like the sound is busted, I'm worried because that also happened with my iPad, exactly the same way. I have tried with different earphones but they all sound the same. HEEELP PLEASE!

It sounds as if you have either broken or dirtied the contacts on your earphone connectors. Try searching here for 'clean earphone jack' or 'replace earphone jack' for your model of iPhone.

Yeah, I mean if you haven't cleaned it out, I would try that first. You could also try replacing the Lightning dock, if the cleaning doesn't take

iPhone 5 Fulmine Connettore e Jack per Cuffie di Ricambio

I have no idea why it's in that language...

Diego will be eternally grateful.