little spark on the Logic Board
I'm from Indonesia, i bought my Macbook Pro 13" Mid 2012 around 2,5 years ago.
When Replacing my RAM i accidentally touch The logic board below the connector in the picture with the metal part of my screwdriver (i took the picture from this thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/317... )
It create a little sparks.
After that my macbook wont turn on or charged, i took it to iBox and they said i need to replace the logic board, since my warranty expired long ago and is to late to buy apple care, it will cost me $750!
I decided to bring it to Zapplerepair and the confirmed that the problem is in the logic board and they suggect that i replaced the IC Power for $230.
My question is, is replacing IC Power will fix the problem and bring it back to life?
All your comments and suggestions will be very appreciated,
Is this a good question?