New screen not held down

I have just replaced the screen on my iPhone 5S but it seems that the new one is not sticking in place and comes off when I flip the phone over.

Not sure if I can attempt to widen the metallic ends on the sides so they can be grabbed by the phone. Also the screws on the bottom don't seem like they are doing anything. I could put them in effortlessly and the screen would still come out from the bottom.

Anyone has an idea or came across this before?

Looks like it needed a little extra pressure. On a 2nd phone I was able to crack my newly installed screen because of bent edges that prevented the bottom part of the screen from going all the way in. And I have the impression that the top doesn't go in as much as the bottom?

Somethings telling me you've used third party parts. Maybe off of eBay? Try this

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer

Third party parts. Third party problems

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Yep. I got it from ebay for around $52.

Taha Zouhair will be eternally grateful.