The Huawei P8 Lite announced April 2015, shows beauty in simplicity. Its professional cameras enable you to take natural and sharp pictures even in the darkest environment. The beauty mode highlights the best features of the owner in every selfie.

Why my phone doesnt charge?

my phone is not charging even if its connected to charger. at first there was this weird led lights blinking then after few moments it stays at 0% not even charging. I tried different charger but still not charging. My charger is working. Help please

Sir I am also having the same problem that my mobile p8 lite doesn't charge , when I connect the charger .. the battery percentage does not increases, it stays the same .. Sir please guide me the suitable solution ... waiting for your reply ....

hello iam using huawei p8 lite my problem is that when i connect my mobile with my laptop my mobile shows the charging but not save how to fix it .

thanks

Blinking red light indicates low battery (when phone is not connected to charge). It should turn to a steady red light when charging. Is it steady when you have connected the charger?

If not, you probably have a faulty battery or faulty charging circuit in the phone.

If so, how long have you left it on charge? Leave it on charge for 1-2 hours and see if it starts to charge.

(I suggest this because I had a android phone with a completely flat battery which initially did not respond to the charger, so with nothing to lose I left it on charge, after 1.5hrs it suddenly kicked into life and started charging and subsequently took another 3 hours to fully charge - and has been good for over 12 months now charging normally)

If it does not respond at all after you have tried the above you probably have a faulty battery or faulty charging circuit in the phone. Check your warranty details and if still valid contact the maker.

Basically I have found the best solution to such a problem, all you have do is unplug from charge, turn on the phone, when the Huawei logo shows up on boot, plug the charger in on that stage, once turned on it mostly starts charging normally.

If unsuccessful, redo the same steps after the phone shuts down automatically. Once you get into the timing, it will work every time(as it has with mine). Even tho it is becoming an unecessary hassle.

This method works, I certify it with 100%

I am not sure why this works, but it does. My phone now is a couple of years old and has only just started doing this...I guess time for a new phone

Hi @Alun Evans,

It may be time for a new battery. Even rechargeable batteries have a life span. If you feel so inclined here is a link that shows how to replace the battery. It also has details of which battery to buy. This should also be printed on the battery.

All this is of course if you have a Huawei P8 Lite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSTMIQ-w...

when I plug my huawei p8 lite for charge, it show me its charging, but slowly it starts to loose charge. what should I do??

Hi @ imtiyaz nabil,

Have you tried a different compatible charger?

Are you charging it and using it at the same time when this happens? If so try fully charging it with the phone off and then see how long the battery lasts.

What do you mean that it starts to lose its' charge? Do you mean that this happens when it is charging?

How old is the phone?

Even rechargeable batteries have a life span. if it is 2 years or more then perhaps you should consider getting a new battery installed.

Mine doesn't stay long if I charge it during the night the next day it first stay upto 2 hours what can be the problem? This is the third day using it it's brand new Huawei p8

I have the same problem and i have just bought it... please help

Mine doesn't stay for long I charge at night the next day it doesn't last for 2 hours,what can be the problem,this is the third day using it it's brand new ,Huawei p8

Sir. Mine. Huwaei. P8 lite. Is not charging

Even. When attached charger. To it

But. It not charge when I plug charger. the red light starts blinking

But after a couple of sec. S.

It stop. And there is no charge done

Please please. Give. Me. A suitable way.

To solve this problem.

Helo can somebody know why my phone huwae p8lite not working even charge after I restart it.and when I bring to shop they say its bold problem what it is

Unplug the charger 'cube' from the receptacle and plug it back in to a known good outlet. Simple as that (this is what worked for me). Went from not charging and displaying a low battery symbol on the display when I pressed the on button to charging as soon as I plugged the 'brick' back in. East fix!

try a charger with a lower ampier output rating. this will result in a slow charge.

dennisloty will be eternally grateful.