Portable wireless speakers from Logitech released in 2013.

Why won't my speaker connect to my phone via bluetooth?

My speaker is on and ready to pair, and my bluetooth enabled phone or tablet is searching for devices, but it cannot "find" my speaker and connect to it.

Note doing a hard start deleats ALL your contacs, music, photo, ect. Before doing so save all to sd card an remove sd card. Rite down any important info such as contacts, memo, ect. You have been warned.

My Bluetooth is on and my speaker is too but the name of my speaker won't show on my phone to connect to it what shall I do?

My bluetooth is on my speaker is on too . It can search the name of speaker but i cant connect it it says " it cant communicate'

Hello I had the same problem and it came successfully to connect on my iPad but I wanted to connect it to my phone if all fails try holding down the little button next to the power button and hold it down and (make sure you have your Bluetooth on) then when it makes a sound it will come up on your device immediately. I hope this helped

I had this problem. I reset my speaker and now it is working! Thank you.

1. Try moving your speaker closer to your phone or tablet to make sure the Bluetooth is in range.

2. If your phone or tablet is connected to Wi-fi it will make the pairing more efficient

3. The UE BOOM can only connect to two devices at a time so make sure that you aren't connected to the maximum number of devices already.

4. If you have two UE BOOM speakers make sure that you are connecting to the correct one.

5. If the first 4 steps do not solve the problem try applying a factory reset to your UE BOOM.

***Hold down the power button and the volume down button for roughly 10 seconds until you hear a sound. At that point your device will turn off. Turn it back on and try to pair it to your phone or tablet again.

Take a look at our trouble shooting page for more information and possible solutions.

UE BOOM Troubleshooting Page

Thank you!!!!!!! I didn't know I could reset my speaker to factory settings. It solved the problem immediatley!!!! THANKS!

FINALLY - figured out why my phone wouldn't pair

Auvio bluetooth speaker. My laptop was already auto-pairing and can’t have 2 devices paired at once, so my phone could never pair!! The list of things to check should maybe include "make sure other devices are not already paired."

Agreed, the factory settings fix was immediate :) Thanks for the tips!!

The factory reset worked. Thank you.

Thank you! This worked for me as well with my replacement iPhone 6 plus that was not pairing with my UE Boom.

After resetting to factory settings I still can't set bluetooth my iPhone 6 to my new UE megaboom

The bluetooth light is flashing I have done all the right things as per the You Tube instructions

Please help

Talk about being tide down. Some bluetooth devices have to be within 2 feet or less to redgister. I encountered this with my HTC Desire 526 and a bluetooth key board. To sync them i set them tite against each other, then they would work fine provided within 2 feet or less. Wireless sounds great untill you use it then it sucks. I returned my key board. I hope this helps.

I bought an Auvio bluetooth speaker. My macbook / laptop was already auto-pairing, and I leave it on all the time. Guess I can’t have 2 devices paired at once, so my phone could never pair!! The list of things to check should maybe include "un-pair other devices…."

Still won't work. Help

Mine still won't work. Please help

Mine will pair with my phone but not with my laptop

i have same issue. I have already used my XS Boom speaker once - now I am trying to use it again and it won't pair. After I turn the speaker on, I go to my phone and it says "Connection Unsuccessful -make sure xsboom is turned on and is in range." Ummm- I am pushing the button and getting the sound and flashing light...so it's on...and I'm def in range b/c the phone and speaker are both on my desk as I try to get it to work! I fully charged it and I did notice the light was red - which if I recall the instructions said that means it's fully charged. Help!?

My I-phone previously showed my two UE booms as "not connected" and now neither one. I have performed the hard shut-down and with the Boom on it still does not register under bluetooth settings. Please help

Still my UE megaboom is not pairing with my phone...In my phone it just read numbers and when I try to connect it said incorrect pin..Please help.

Worked perfectly after the reset

I found that my problem was my iPhone not the wireless speaker.

Go to settings & Bluetooth. Click on the small i next to Soundcore. Click on Forget this device. Soundcore disappears. Start pairing process again. It should link this time R.E.D. 10.6.17

My problem was that two other devices were connected to my speakers already and I didn't know that they were. So, try disabling bluetooth on the devices that you aren't using.

Nothing had worked of what you told us above.

Finally I found a solution:

1.Turn on your UE Boom.

2.Hold down the volume down button and the power button AT THE SAME TIME until you hear a sound. Your UE Boom will then turn off.

3.Turn it back on and try to pair it with your device again.

Finally i can see it in all phones again:)

Good luck

Finally I found a solution:

1.Turn on your UE Boom.

Good luck

Sean Reilly will be eternally grateful.