How can I revamp the black screen color?

I had the replace the bezel of the screen. While doing this, I accidentily made some scratches into the black color of the screen's glas from behind, to the left and the right of the home button. So if I take a look at the screen now, I can see through these scratches, the black color is gone.

What's the best way to fix this? I thought about a black marker like an Edding or spraying black color on it. But I'm afraid that it's still possible to see the scratches afterwards.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Hey Luke,

I have had this problem before on a customer's device and if the scratches are not that deep then you can use a black sharpie and color it in, wait for it to dry and then add some more. However if they are pretty bad I would recommended just replacing the screen.

Let me know if this helps!

Luke will be eternally grateful.