iPhone 6 No picture but sound and vibration

I have a white iPhone with iOS 6 9 and have before ca 3 months trying to change my display glass and thereby me the touchscreen is broken. Then I ordered a new touchscreen and built this as everything two weeks went well and came at a time strip and the display went out immediately, but the picture came right after about 5 seconds.

about 2 hours later, the same thing again happened but the display did not go to. I thought maybe just broken the display and have converted it to get a new built. Now I am faced with the problem that my iPhone does indeed sound as soon as the charging cable is connected

(such as I would reinsert it constantly) but there is no image. I have the problem already here in search of wanted and well in Google but because you could not really help me next.

In DFU mode I get it, have already updated the software but still no success :). Did it ever longer load left the noises do not stop and the battery as normal warm.

(Google Translator i hope you can understand this)

It sounds like you need a new display assembly. Either you've broken the one you put in, or you've chosen poor quality parts, for your last repair

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

joshuap will be eternally grateful.