Available from 2013, January. Display - 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches. Memory - 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB. Chipset - VIA WM8950 - 1 GHz, GPU Mali-400. Primery camera - 1MP. OS - Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean).

What does it mean "Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped working?"

whenever I try to go to a website, I get the message, "Unfortunately launcher has stopped working." Any fix?

Sometimes my phone will say my launcher has stopped working a d I what it to go away how do I go and do that ?

I just had this happen , i had the same problem. You basically have a virus so go to your apps and delete the most recent one you downloaded. It worked for me.

My launcher has stopped

i have a cell phone it a zte phone just got it now i have no services, it says unfortunately, launcher has stoped what does tha t mean and how do i fix it to get my services back

i have a cell phone its a zte phone it says on the screen unfortunately, launcher has stoped, how do i fix it and what does that mean

go to factroy reset and click on that that will work, when you you do that you will have to put all your contacks back in or go to mobile net works click on that then click off your roaming mode that roaming mode will mess up your phone where you cant use it plus you dont need the roaming moad turned on you will see data enabled there should be a green 1 on it leave that a lone

The Launcher is software. Today ALL software has bugs. The biggest single Android issue is the lack of memory management that would permit several apps to run simultaneously without mutual interference,the second is a total lack of clean exit/shutdown requirements for Playstore apps. Many apps, when close by a more recently opened app, will cache data from their last run. This data can easiy become corrupted.

A way to minimize the problems is to accept that Android is not multitasking. Use Developer options to immediately closed Apps moved to the "background". Clear all cache data periodically from Settings/Storage. Restart your device at least once each day, more frequently if you launch apps many times during the day.

Being the only app that runs all then time, the Launcher can be effected by other software overwriting its data, or by a shortage of memory caused by apps not releasing the memory they use.

Before trying extreme measures, uninstall any updates to the Asus Launcher app from Settings/Applications, and do a fresh update of the factory version from the Google Playstore.

What does my launcher has stopped on my polaroid tablet

I have a 44inch black point am TV

Unfortunately ltvlauncher stop working.how can I fix it

How do I fix my 44inch smart TV on the screen saying unfortunately,ltvlauncher has stopped.how do I fix the problem

Eli Shaheen will be eternally grateful.