The current line of iPod Touch comprises six (6) different generations.

iPod Touch Repair Question

My iPod Touch screen is white, and won't reset. A technician from Peach Mac in Macon, GA told me I could mail my iPod to you, and you could install a LCD for $70. Is this correct? please advise. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure iFixit does not do repair-for-hire they sell parts and create free user-friendly repair manuals. I believe iFixit sells the LCD here for $50, and the guide exists here. If you want to take a shot at it, you could look over the guide first, and see if you could do it, or take it to a repair center, and have them do it.

*Note these are parts and guides for the first generation iPod touch, if you could tell me what generation device you have, i could find the right parts for you.

Chris is correct, we do not do repair-for-hire. However, using the part and guide Chris linked to, you could definitely do the repair yourself, as well as save shipping time, and $20 off the price the technician told you!

Danny Greene will be eternally grateful.