The Canon EOS 60D is a 18 MP DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera with an articulating LCD screen. The camera was released August 2010 and is identified by the EOS 60D printed on the front of the camera.

HELP! Error Code 70

I keep receiving an error 70 code when I try taking photos. I turned the camera off and back on, but after several photos the error showed up again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Most Helpful Answer

This is a memory card read/write error. First try to format the memory card. If the error continues after formatting (or the camera won't let you format the card), try a different memory card. If the error continues with a new card then you probably have an issue with the camera itself. Contact Canon for service. I hope this helps.

If the automatic sensor cleaning is enabled, it causes an error 70.

That is, the automation solution is put off.

But I do not know what is the reason behind it.

I had this problem toobut the solution is to deactivate the autocleaning. The it shoots nornaly

Tyler Vaal will be eternally grateful.