Is the iTunes error 3194 can be material?

Is the iTunes error 3194 can be material ?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

is the phone jailbroken? pretty sure that error is because your trying to install a old firmware onto the phone and apples server rejects it

Exactly I have tried to install the 9.0.0 firmware that was non signed by apple... I've Tried with the last firmware 9.0.2, and that's work

You can have a try the following steps. Hope it works!

• For Windows, navigate to C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/ and find the file that’s named “hosts”
  • For Mac, the file is in /etc/
  • Open the file in Notepad (or any other text editing software) (for Windows users, open this with Administrator Privileges)
  • You’ll mostly have this line at the bottom of the file:
  • 74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com
  • Either comment this line out by typing a single ‘#’ (without the quotes) in front of the line (before 74) or remove the line entirely.
  • Now, save the hosts file and then try updating your iPhone through iTunes.
  • In most cases, the error shouldn’t pop up now.
  • Again, if you’re lucky, this should work. To me, this method never worked but then, I had my iPhone jailbroken too many times. So that’s when TinyUmbrella comes to the rescue.

More:

http://www.iosmate.com/blog/how-to-fix-i...

ilyesbouira will be eternally grateful.