This is the first generation of Amazon Fire TV (model CL1130), released on April 2, 2014. It is a powerful media streaming and gaming device that allows the user to stream digital audio/video content to a high-definition television as well as play video games.

Why isn't there any image on the screen?

When I try to connect the Amazon Fire TV device to my TV using a HDMI cable, all I can see is a black image on the TV. What can I do to fix this problem?

1.) The first thing you should check is your tv is on the right input for the HDMI input from the Amazon Fire TV. Then make sure both connections are secure the correct tv input port and the Amazon Fire TV output port.

2.) If nothing seems loose and you still have no image on your screen, check for any cuts, scrapes, or damage to the HDMI cable. If another cable is available, switch it out to rule out the cable is not working.

3.) If you still have no signal try another tv, then try turning off the Amazon Fire TV and wait 5 to 10 seconds. If none of the above the steps resolve the issue, you may have physical damage to the port. You should then refer to the troubleshooting page:

Amazon Fire TV Troubleshooting

Amazon Fire TV Troubleshooting

Also make sure your TV set supports 1080P HD.

I have a question. I have done troubleshooting for my fire TV and it just shows Amazon on TV screen but unable to use Alexa on remote or pull up any applications for the past few days. Does this mean I need another gaming remote. Light shows blue on box and remote and just frustrated...

Thank you,

Any help would be appreciated..

Your memory is full or it reached the maximum storage of 5gb, try to replace the mother board since Amazon can't provide you on how to restore or reset to factory settings.

Alejandro Franco Ceron will be eternally grateful.