iPhone 5s drains quickly even without using it

Why is my iphone 5s drains quickly even after replacement? Can anyone help me for this? It doesnt last overnight even without using it. I turn off the 3g and close all the apps. But it doesnt work for me.

I take it you replaced the battery? Did you get it from iFixit or somewhere else? There are a lot of poor quality batteries around but it's worth paying the extra for an iFixit one.

If replacing the battery from a reputed seller like iFixit doesn't fix this, you could have a board issue.

Most common board issue is the U2 / USB IC being defective. This makes the phone burn through the battery very quickly, and other symptoms such as the iPhone is not detected by iTunes and/or when the battery is completely drained, it will not recharge back although the symbol on the screen will say "charging."

Other causes: poor reception causing high power consumption; OR during previous repair(s) some parts where omitted, causing the phone to have poor reception and again drain more power; OR short in some parts of the board, using up the power (must be overheating); etc.

Iphone 5s.Have the same issue after battery replacement, find a temporary solution.

when Disconnected Home button flex cable from logic board, battery drain stopped.

Tried many different home buttons but when connected battery draining started again.

Couldn't find different solution.

Any idea what the problem is?

raven gutierrez will be eternally grateful.