(NEW Method ) Recovering from bootloop/soft-brick. (with Contributors) for Huawei
Download au_temp.cfg (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nr9cafmfr5qgw...)
Download Stock Rom (compatible android firmware on manufactures website www.huaweidevice.com )
Take out your sdcard from your device, and with an sdcard card adapter, connect to your PC, please do the following on your computer.
(Optional) Format SD Card)
1. Extract Stock Rom to root of SDCard.
2. Rxtract and copy au_temp.cfg into dload folder.
3. Make sure you have au_temp.cfg and UPDATE.app in your 'dload' folder.
4. Disconnect adapter.
5. Make sure your phone is switched off (Just to be safe, take out battery)
6. Insert SDcard into device.
7. Turn on device.
8. Recovery will autostart update process.