The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

Unresponsive to touches and blank screen after dropped

I dropped my Note 4. Now screen is blank and doesn't respond to touches. I have display on HDMI. But because it is locked, I cannot enter any PIN. If I remove the SIM card, then McAfee security locks the phone and waits for an other PIN. If I connect to the PC and run Smart Switch, it says the connection mode should be MTP. I thought using a mouse, but I haven't bought a Bluetooth mouse yet and I cannot enter a PIN on HDMI to turn on the Bluetooth. Also I have Mobizen app but it says I have to update it on the phone. I want to try soft reset, but I don't want to loose my stuff. Does soft reset is a factory reset? I looked at the questions and comments on this site and saw two ways to reset: remove battery, wait 1 min pressing power button; and pressing home and power button 10 sec together. Which one is true?

I had not thought to use the pen :) suddenly a bulb lighted up in my head! When I connect the phone with HDMI, it shows the display on the TV. Then I was able to use the pen on the touch screen. When I bring the tip of the pen close to the glass, it shows the little circle icon on the TV. I used the phone in that mode easily. First I installed Mobizen for Samsung. Then I continued to use the phone through my Windows laptop. I connected the phone to the laptop through USB. Changed the USB mode to MTP through Mobizen Windows app. Then I successfully backed up using Smart Switch Windows app. Now I can bring the phone to the service for a repair.

My phone is repaired with changing its LCD screen completely. It cost me about $200 in Istanbul.

Thanks, I'm going to try that

Good .. Thx .. But what next , how u had fixed this issue . I am facing the same , I dropped the Note 4 and now screen is blanked . but I can hear the call tone

memoconq will be eternally grateful.