Help itunes error 9

I can not Restore my iphone 6 due to an error 9. What does error 9 means and what i have to do to make it. NEED SOME HELP PLEASE.

Most Helpful Answer

You can google iphone error 9 to find a solution to fix the problem. There are so many choices. But I suggest you select fonedog. Cause I have successfully used it to fix my iPhone.

I have tried some of the methods the website provided, like Hard Resetting, enter recovery mode but failed.

Maybe you can try the other methods?? or use the Fonedog - iOS System Recovery. My phone was fixed with it.

It works!! Thanks

I believe that error 9 relates to some kind of fault with the internal storage.

No easy fix available.

Provided you haven't done anything to invalidate your warranty with Apple - get it back top them quick. They should see you right, and will likely give you a replacement.

Error (9) can me a multitude of different things. My error (9) was because of corrosion on the lcd flex cables that wouldn't allow the phone to boot, therefore I couldn't restore it. But when I unplugged the LCD completely I could get it to fully restore. Now my iPhone works, I just had to use isopropyl alcohol to clean all the corrosion off the PCD flex cable connectors. Sorry if I am bad at explaining im 16.

Something similar myself.. I disconnected the rear facing camera whilst restoring and it worked absolutely fine.

Papo will be eternally grateful.