The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Can I use a sim card from a phone with water damage

i dropped my iphone 5c in a toilet and it has been broken for somw time now but i just wanted to know if i could still use the sim card for my iphone 6 or is the sim card also damaged?

Most Helpful Answer

sim cards don't normally break as a result of water damage. I would suspect that your sim is not hurt and the problem is with the phone. Yes, if the sim card fits, it will work. iphone 6 does require a different format sim on some networks though.

The sim card will still fit

Will definitely work. Mine was in snow for a week and still worked on another phone. My phone got into a fight with a snow blower.

It should work if your SIM card fits because SIM cards are usually pretty strong.

halley k will be eternally grateful.