A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, also known as PS4. First announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Can I get my ps4 to stop disconnecting my controller?

I dropped my ps4 :( and now it keeps disconnecting my controllers after a few minutes of playing, sometimes right after another. They still can connect but not for long, I already looked at replacing the antenna but if it still can connect does it mean it's fixable or is it something more internal?

The vast majority of the time the WiFi antenna is all that needs replacing. The guide is located here. It's possible that the wifi board itself is bad or the solder joints underneath it but that is not likely.

I hope this helps.

Ok, but in my case, it disconnects from internet as well as from the wireless controller, and THERE IS NO WAY to connect them again, until I do a HARD RESET (unplugging from power) to the PS4 console. When it drops the connection, I try to reconnect the wireless controller and it keeps flashing as it was no PS4 around it, even when it is ON. So, I have to TURN IT OFF manually , then it connects everything again. Then again, at a random time, disconnects from WIFI and Wireless controller (in the middle of a game, or movie, etc.). It keeps doing it.

By dropping it you've probably jarred something loose. It could be the Harddrive not likely as it would prob just die. Could be the internal power supply. Follow the guide to open it up and see if the PSU needs reseating.

Have the same problem. Yesterday a friend of mine came with his own controller (the second gem) it works perfectly without disconnecting . thought the antenna in the ps4 had a problem , by the way i hv 2 controllers which disconnect after about 5 mins of play

Eddie trevizo will be eternally grateful.