Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

Your favorite parts drawer for storage?

I'm looking for a good parts drawer for fitting everything from iPhone 4/4s to 6/6+ digitizer/lcd assemblies, along with drawers for each and every iPhone small part, something that is large enough to have room to grow and fit plenty of Android parts and screens once we get there, think stuff like Galaxy Mega since I get the feeling screens will if anything get larger, as well as having separate compartments for the hundreds of other iPhone parts I'll be getting in stock. Room to grow being the keyword, eventually we want to keep iPad parts in stock too. If you have a parts drawer that you're particular to, which is it, and would you please link to it?

New to phone/tablet repair as well and curious how others store and organize all the parts.

Most Helpful Answer

We have a few of these: ULine - Plastic Parts Cabinets and we use ziplock bags with bar codes to manage the discreet parts: ESD Bags Reclosable Bags & Poly Reclosable Bags

Michael Whitehead will be eternally grateful.