The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

How to remove retail mode?

Hey all:

I have a few Sprint note 4's. I can't figure out how to get them out of retail mode. I've tried using Odin to flash stock firmware and it doesn't remove the retail software. I've tried holding volume up when rebooting and it says, "MDM settings don't allow factory reset." I've gotten AT&T Note 4's out of retail mode with no issues, but these Sprint phones are stubborn. If anyone has any experience with this, or any suggestions, I would love some advice.

-Thanks

اعاني نفس المشكلة في موبايل not4

Hey how did you get the at&t ones out of retail mode permanently?

I bought a Galaxy Tab A from Meier. It is stuck in retail mode. I've tried all the passwords listed, but nothing works. I get invalid password.

Well I'm meeting with a representative from the store Friday who is supposed to help me remove retail mode. Hopefully it will work and if it does, I will share how we got it done.

Most Helpful Answer

From Canada here,

you go to the app called Retail Mode. First password is the - 5444, then you will click off disable retail mode. will ask you again for password. that you will use the M729Q16K8546. It will then as you if you want to factory reset phone. Click yes.

Just did this on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Floor model phone that was given to me from a friend to make it usable.

will update if it's all said and done!

after you put in both passwords, just click home button. go to settings privacy and lock screen I think. You need to go to device manager, and unclick the retail mode. retail mode will then be off after you do above comment. just going to attempt to flash it with a new firmware.

Wanna know if there is a way u could use the cellular on the rEtal unit. Once you successfully remove it??

Please Please Please help me out..

i'm stuck with the samsung retail mode, want to be always updated with apps from this site and accidentally tried installing this apk on my main phone (Airtel/India) GALAXY S6.

Unable to uninstall this mode..!!

This is very helpful information

I tried the above details on my galaxy Note 4 and it was reset

very grateful

but I dont no if there is a way i can use cellular with it

Thanks. Had issue on my son's Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6, as all installed aplication disapeared after some time and lots of settings wasn't setting, like screen brihgtness and anoing screensaver when in sleep mode. I noticed strange task in tasks list. It was in retailer mode for some uknown reason. Box with tablet was sealed and didn't noticed any damages of seal. Anyway all sorted after entered paswords above and factory reset. Thanks for info.

I also had few AT&T note 4 on retail mode but this passcodes was able to disable it and i am using it with t-mobile now. Passcode: 5444 and M729Q16K8546. This codes only work for AT&T.

I have a sprint note 4 but can't still disable the retail mode. Anyone with an idea on how to disable it?

So I'm guessing everyone has already tried flashing the samsung firmware via odin and samsung kies?

These are the usual instructions, but I think you've already tried.

-Go to the app drawer and open an app called Samsung Retail.

-Go to Configuration Settings and enter the password 5444 to unlock it.

-Uncheck “Disable the factory reset” and enter the following password M729Q16K8546.

I'm guessing putting custom ROM would be another solution too.

hello, i just succeded in doing so.

i first used odin to upgrade the firmware to the 5.01 stock international firmware. then, always with odin i rooted it.

finally i installed titanum backup from the market, which allowed me to remove all the apps i wanted from the device.

anyone who will guide me about removing retail mode on note 2 ..

i had enter a password 5444 but service enable option would not working.. anyone have any solution for it

First password 5444, worked for both apps (samsung retail mode & galaxy retail mode)

Second password

M729Q16K8546

I believe you have to go into the Retail mode app and disable it, the password is unlimited I believe.

I tried the password unlimited but it invalid to disable the retail mode. Appreciate your help though.

If your demo tablet originated from BestBuy, the administrative password is "blue" without quotes. See, i.e., http://kollins.com/wp-content/uploa...st.... I can confirm that this password worked on a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 running KitKat.

Yesterday at 7:27 PM

Also worked on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E from Verizon! Thank you!!!

Yes it worked, thank you.

I've tried 5444 and it just said "invalid password" :( I can't even turn off my phone without everything being erased

Have you tried to completely delete everything off the device in recovery?? I would delete everything you can then reflash the rom. Hopefully that helps. If not let me know.

Nothing changed. As soon as I reflash the ROM it goes straight back into retail mode.

Try 5444 or galaxy, worked for a tablet that had retail mode on it.

Funciona no samsung galaxy a5?

Don't work on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I tried the password unlimited on the note5 and it worked. after that I turned off the factory data reset "which is the first option" and it automatically removed the retail demo mode.

I also have the note 4 demo unit. Been having trouble with the retail software resetting my phone every now and then. I lost some very important photos. Is there a way to change the software at least so that it runs the same one as the actual note 4. Will I be able to use my sim card after that?

That's for Sprint only.

Meu galaxy A3 ta no retail mode o que faco?

Note 4 retail demo phone that's unlocked not sure of which carrier its for but I cannot use it because it's in retail demo mode. Is there a code & or password I can try besides what's listed on this page for it so I can get service on it & use it?

Thank you,

James

hello, i just succeded in doing so with a device n910x. (no imei)

1. i used odin to upgrade the device to the stock international firmware 5.01

2. always using odin i rooted it.

3. finally i installed titanium backup to remove all the apps i wanted from the device.

Managed to use the password above to remove the app and flash with odin, but the retail media files - pics and videos still on there and when I click delete it says failed to delete. Any ideas if anyone removed these? It's about 2.5gb of files

Wipe data/factory reset should do the trick in recovery. Instead of using volume down to boot use volume up instead.

Try

Flash twrp or cwm recovery in Odin wipe data flash SuperSU.zip and reboot

None of the passswords are working...... I can't even find comfiguration settings all I see on mine is store settings & I tryed all those passwords any one have any ideas?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet with retail mode on it. I've tried 5444 and all the other passwords listed above none of them work. It is from Barnes and Noble so it starts up as a nook does that matter? I've tried to master reboot and delete but still won't work. Can anyone help

retail mode pasword remove cod

i accidentally turned on the retail mode and i can't even get into the menu because mine asks for a passcode which i don't know because i didn't turn on the passcode help plsssssss!!!!!!!!!

I have the newest s2. It's from Freddie's the 5444 password doesn't work, anyone got anything

Bought a samsung 6 edge plus off Craigslist. Of course it's in retail mode! I already tried the 5444 password, but no luck. It's asking for the store password. I have no idea where it came from. I tried "rollback" for Wal-Mart muy that didn't work...i tried "blue" for best buy...that didn't work. Any other thoughts? I don't really know how to root. Is there more passwords I should try? Ugh what a ripoff

What's gonna happen when you will replace all missing parts and flashing a new rom to Live demo unit circuit?? Because I'm just see there are some some parts are missing. Like network chip and other...

RegencyTech will be eternally grateful.