Apple iPhone

Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

I cant open my iPhone,how to fix it?

i cant open my iphone..the only thing i can see when i open it is the apple sign and black screen,how can i fix this?

what iphone do you have ?

i would first try to reset it - press and hold the sleep and the home button at the same time until the iphone restarts - if that won't help - connect it with the computer and start itunes, does itunes show any error ?

if the isn't recognized by itunes, put it in dfu mode and restore it

if you don't know how to put it in dfu mode - here is a HowTo video on youtube

good luck

100000000 thank to you Mr.markus weiher ^^ I had the same problem.

by warangkana

i switched off my iphone 4s for a while. when i tried to open it, it didn't work. i connected it to my laptop and it switched on but the only thing i saw was a black light on the screen without the apple on it. then i pressed and held the sleep and home button at the same time And it worked, the apple appeared and finally i went back to business. Thanks to Mr. Markus Weiher

by Chazel

thanks a lot markus its 101% working..u save my day..

by akim0810

thank you so much, Markus.. i had the same problem.. and, with your help, my iphone is working & no more problems... u save my day :)

by puvalai

ohhh my god.. ill try what you said.. ill try to hold the reset and home pages at the same time,, then after that ill wait a few seconds its work wow thank you verry muchhh

by cuteastigc

hi my name is kianosh vargordi my apple id is Kiavargordi but i forgot my pass word i my em is my birthday 27/01/1958 my pho410336344 i am from Australia NOW iam in paris can you help me please thank you

my iphone4 suddenly off , and then i can't open it . i try to press the sleep/wake button but still it don't work , even a light it won't show , even i charge it , it does'nt show any light . pls help me . Roxanne from Philippines

by Roxanne Mae Torrefiel

please do reply . thank you

by Roxanne Mae Torrefiel

cant open my iphone 6,it was drained for 3 days, and now that i am charging, it is not working. please help...thanks!!

i have a problem with my iPhone 4s it can't open its only apple logo i can see. can you help me please

donesa will be eternally grateful.